Facilitation Skills Intensive - Train-the-Trainer
Please visit our new dedicated site for this program at http://www.facilitationskillsintensive.com.
The first Virtual Facilitation Skills Intensive -a 15 hour train-the-trainer is being held on Thursdays from 2 - 5 pm ET on Thursdays on July 7, 21, 28, August 4 and 11 This program focuses specifically at honing your virtual facilitation skills.
During this intensive two day program you will learn:
• How your skills compare through a Facilitator Self-Assessment,
• How to identify participant learning styles and preferences,
and implement facilitation techniques to accommodate them
• How to be sensitive to different phases of group formation and how to adapt your facilitation style to meet the different needs,
• How to create a positive climate for learning,
• Specific techniques to conduct and debrief learning activities,
• How to manage the logistics and finer details of a learning event (in-person or virtually/by phone)
You will also:
- Receive opportunities for practice and feedback throughout the program. Each participant will lead us through a 20-25 minute group facilitation process of their choice.
- Prepare a personal Action Plan including strategies to further practice your new facilitation skills in your work.
a comprehensive resource guide of web-based and printed material
selected facilitation exercises and tools you can implement into your next team and facilitation work
The program includes 15 hours of instruction plus a group follow-up call one month after the in-person intensive to check in on your facilitation skills practice. Each intensive usually involves 5-12 participants.
Day 1 runs from 8:30 - 5 pm, Day 2 runs from 8:30 - 4:30 pm
Program Cost: $850 Canadian plus HST for public programs.