What's wanting to happen in your team?
Accelerate productivity and performance
Navigate Change more easily
Explore and leverage the unique strengths, styles and capabilities of the team
- Create more trust and stronger relationships
Enhance teamwork (communication, ability to have difficult conversations, clearer direction or roles)
Increase positivity and the quality of relationships amongst team members
Create a shared vision and values framework
- Create team agreements, supporting shared behavioral practices in navigating ongoing change and difficult conversations
Expand their leadership capacity and impact
- Create accountability for their results
Start their history as a team from a place of WOW!
The impact of these changes leads to enhanced business and team productivity, positivity and performance.
New teams are forming (intact, virtual or project teams)
New leadership comes on board
Project Teams in pre-kickoff, during implementation, or when they hit a roadblock
Role Changes are required because of organizational change
Teams are operating in silos
- It's time for a team tune up
Virtual Teams exist
Organizations wish to be proactive, investing in their teams to keep them at the extraordinary level.
As the author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010), and From One to Many: Best Practices in Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) Jennifer is a thought leader in the coaching community and her books have been adopted as required and recommended reading by several coach training programs globally. Jennifer was originally trained Certified by the Coaches Training Institute as a CPCC almost a decade ago. She also has undertaken advanced coach training in Shadow Coaching(TM) and as a Organization and Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC) from the Center for Right Relationship.
Looking for Coaching Skills Training for your Managers and Leaders? Click here for more information.
Team coaching and retreats may focus on topics such as:
- Mapping the strengths of the team
- Creating a High Performing Team
- Creating a set of common team agreements
- Building Trust and creating alignment
- Developing a team strategic vision and action plan
- Creating a Powerful Vision
- Styles and how they impact communication, work, productivity and the team
- Holding Difficult Conversations
A number of our clients have really enjoyed the strengths based mapping and strengths based leadership work. How is your team leveraging their strengths? Contact us by email or phone (416)996-8326 for more information.
2. Everything DiSC Workplace, Team Dimensions Survey and Team Culture Reports - We are an authorized partner of Wiley's Everything DiSC assessment and work with teams to help them identify individual styles and also to have conversation around how to navigate working around different styles and preferences. Contact Jennifer directly today to talk about the Everything DiSC suite of assessments. You can reach Jennifer directly at (416)996-8326 or by email. You can also read about our Everything DiSC profiles at our main Potentials Realized site.
In addition to team coaching services, we are best known for our leadership and expertise in the area of group coaching. Whether you a are looking for a six month group coaching program for new managers, or a 3 month group program on work-life issues, or coaching training of your own internal team of leaders or trainers, we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss how we can support your needs.